Gledhill Repairs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BOILERMATE 11

2 posters

Go down

BOILERMATE 11 Empty BOILERMATE 11

Post  brigrewie43 Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:02 am

I have a potterton suprima and boilermate 11,I HAVE TO KEEP RESETTING THE BOILER THE RED LIGHT FLASHES WHEN I HAVE RESET IT, IT ONLY STAYS ON FOR ABOUT TEN MINUTES AND I HAVE TO RESET AGAIN SO THERFORE I HAVE NO CONTINUAL HEAT OR HOT WATER ,CAN YOU ADVISE PLEASE ,I HAVE HAD A NEW TEMPERATURE BOARD INSTALLED BUT IT HAS NOT SOLVED THE PROBLEM .

brigrewie43

Back to top Go down

BOILERMATE 11 Empty BOILERMATE 11

Post  brigrewie43 Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:05 am

I HAVE NEVER USED A FORUM BEFORE ,SO HOPEFULLY I HAVE DONE IT CORRECTLY.

brigrewie43

Back to top Go down

BOILERMATE 11 Empty Re: BOILERMATE 11

Post  Midland Boilercare Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:35 am

Hi

Generally when you have a Potterton Suprima going to reset, it is because of a fault with the Potterton and not with the Gledhill (they are very common at failing in this way).
You simply need to get a Gas Safe Registered engineer/plumber to check your boiler. You will probably end up having to have a new control board kit fitted to the boiler (Potterton have changed their supplier of this board and it comes as a kit to replace the right hand side of the boiler. This should cure your trouble.
Midland Boilercare
Midland Boilercare

http://www.midlandboilercare.co.uk

Back to top Go down

BOILERMATE 11 Empty boiler mate 11

Post  brigrewie43 Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:17 am

thankyou for your advise i will contact the company and have the boiler checked for a new board .

brigrewie43

Back to top Go down

BOILERMATE 11 Empty Re: BOILERMATE 11

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down