Gledhill Repairs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boilermate not supplying higher temp water for underfloor.

2 posters

Go down

Boilermate not supplying higher temp water for underfloor. Empty Boilermate not supplying higher temp water for underfloor.

Post  ron_owens Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:10 am

Hi,

I have a BMA 210 HP-DEM-A. Now, I don't use it to heat domestic hot water, as I have a separate solar tank for this. My problem is that the Heatpump only supplies water at around 34 degrees.

If it switch on the hot water circuit only, the water from the Ecodan reaches the mid-40's. The moment I turn on the underfloor circuit (Zone-2), then it falls back to mid-30's. If the outside temp is over 6 degrees, then the house temp will then be 20 by the time the pump shuts off (8 am), but if the outside temp drops below this, then the house is 18 degrees or lower.

I suspect the main board to be at fault but can't find a way to check this... I live in the west of Ireland and there is only one certified Mitsubishi engineer in the area and he is difficult to get hold of..

Can you suggest anyway to increase the temp of the HP supplied water or any diagnostics I could carry out.
Thanks

ron_owens

Back to top Go down

Boilermate not supplying higher temp water for underfloor. Empty Re: Boilermate not supplying higher temp water for underfloor.

Post  mike Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:50 am

Hi
I would suggest calling Gledhill Technical help line.
It costs 60p per minute.
But if you are prepared with cover off etc.
Then you will not be on there long.
If you read your manual.
Look at commissioning the unit and also the fault codes.
Mike
MGC/H2O
Norfolk

mike

http://www.mgch20.co.uk

Back to top Go down