Gledhill Repairs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North West, electramate 2000 engineer wanted

2 posters

Go down

North West, electramate 2000 engineer wanted Empty North West, electramate 2000 engineer wanted

Post  gselectrical Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:56 pm

Hello all,

I have been repairing the electramate 2000 for some years now, mainly 5 areas, Buckshaw village in Chorley and apartment blocks near Man City stadium, 2 sites in the Manchester City centre(deansgate and spinningfields), 1 site in Bury and a couple of sites in Altrincham,

I am sick to death of them, so come to the conclusion I know longer want to carry out repairs on them anymore, (willing to replace them for 2 independent systems) but no more repairs

I would like if possible to get someones phone number who knows what they are doing on these units to pass on to the letting agents I do work for, all of whom are great payers (no arguments as long as they know) friendly and hassle free, yes I know!!!!!! dream letting agents which is highly unusual so really want to get them someone else to do the work

aka pass the book

so if you are interested please PM me or reply to this thread,

gselectrical

Back to top Go down

North West, electramate 2000 engineer wanted Empty Re: North West, electramate 2000 engineer wanted

Post  life of bryan Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:04 pm

Well as I already do a couple of letting agents around there you can give them my details (in my signature) if you want.

life of bryan

Back to top Go down