Gledhill Repairs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

help me! heating works fine but only 5 mins of hot water

2 posters

Go down

help me! heating works fine but only 5 mins of hot water Empty help me! heating works fine but only 5 mins of hot water

Post  confusedlady! Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:35 pm

boilermate class ov aba4180 my heating works instantly but my hot water doesnt when i turn the hot water on the downstairs boiler thing burner lights up c for a few mins then goes back to 0 this gives us 5 mins hot water max the downstairs boiler never goes to f mode ontop of this the switch mode backup doesnt work any help?? thanku xx

confusedlady!

Back to top Go down

help me! heating works fine but only 5 mins of hot water Empty Re: help me! heating works fine but only 5 mins of hot water

Post  mike Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:45 pm

Check the code in your books.
Sounds like you have a boiler problem
Although the BM A class could be at fault as in pump or what have you.
You did not state which boiler you have.
Or get it checked out by a pro.
Look on here list of advertisers ON HOME PAGE.
or goggle.
Mike

mike

http://www.mgch20.co.uk

Back to top Go down

help me! heating works fine but only 5 mins of hot water Empty Re: help me! heating works fine but only 5 mins of hot water

Post  confusedlady! Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:57 pm

on the panel the code looks like a 9 with a bit missing am sorry thankyou for fast reply! the boiler thing downstairs is iideal isos he15 so confused and no one seems to know much about this boiler they say its really complicated i have no book for it at all thanku thanku

confusedlady!

Back to top Go down

Post  mike Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:03 pm

Book for Gledhill BM A class can be downloaded for free from Gledhill.
Book for boiler will be free on Google somewhere.
Code as in 9 on the BM A class?
Or the Ideal boiler?
Mike

mike

Back to top Go down

Post  confusedlady! Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:16 pm

bmaclass codes come up as i scrolled through flashing 5.1 76 68 c.o ff thats one button other button 45 5.4 5.5 4.8 5.6 74 5.7 85 5.1 76 and a few more! pushing buttons both in at same time 5.1 and 68 does this make any sense!

confusedlady!

Back to top Go down

Post  mike Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:23 pm

No you need the BM A class book.
Follow that through the codes.
And you need your boiler book too.
Down load now.
Mike

mike

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down