Gledhill Repairs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rod Thermostats

3 posters

Go down

Rod Thermostats Empty Rod Thermostats

Post  ABurton Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:18 am

Hi Mike

I am having some trouble with my Pulsacoil III - it heats successfully but only for one night or one blast of the top up heater. After that successful cycle the small recessed black button on the relevant rod thermostat will have popped out and the boiler will not heat again until I have pushed the button back in. In addition the red indicator light shows a fault either by flashing once or many times - this varies randomly. Once the button has been reset and the hot tap has been run for a period of time the light will revert to its usual two flash rhythm and the boiler will work for another heating cycle (overnight or top up) following which I have to repeat the above.

Are you able to suggest what the issue may be? Is the system overheating? Would replacing the thermostats fix the problem?

Many thanks in advance

Alex

ABurton

Back to top Go down

Rod Thermostats Empty ROD THERMOSTATS

Post  ab property services Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:18 pm

hi, the thing i would do is change the stat as they are under £10, the reset button has proberly become to sensitive

ab property services

Back to top Go down

Rod Thermostats Empty Make sure it is the right stat

Post  sunny.sahdev Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:47 am

Please note that these stats are not off the self stats you can buy at B&Q. The right stats can be found via this link: Gledhill Pulsacoil 3 Spares

sunny.sahdev

http://www.vedhas.co.uk/vedhas-what-we-do/pulsacoil-repair/#

Back to top Go down

Rod Thermostats Empty Re: Rod Thermostats

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down