Gledhill Repairs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Timer Not Working on Electro Mechanical Clock

2 posters

Go down

Timer Not Working on Electro Mechanical Clock Empty Timer Not Working on Electro Mechanical Clock

Post  MWB Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:51 am

Hi,

I have a BoilerMate2000. The timer on the electro mechanical clock has suddenly stopped working. The clock has 3 positions; ON, OFF and TIMER. ON and OFF work fine. Set it to timer (and set the pins to a suitable time) and it does not seem to kick in. I've took the clock off and no wires seem to be loose at the back.

Any help on what could be the causes of this would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Martin

MWB

Back to top Go down

Timer Not Working on Electro Mechanical Clock Empty Re: Timer Not Working on Electro Mechanical Clock

Post  Mike the Boilerman Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:24 am

Hi Martin,

This is a boken timer! Nothing you can do to fix it AFAIK.

Just buy and fit a new one. As you can see they are dead easy to swap over. Get one from www.segel.co.uk

Cheers, Mike

MWB wrote:Hi,

I have a BoilerMate2000. The timer on the electro mechanical clock has suddenly stopped working. The clock has 3 positions; ON, OFF and TIMER. ON and OFF work fine. Set it to timer (and set the pins to a suitable time) and it does not seem to kick in. I've took the clock off and no wires seem to be loose at the back.

Any help on what could be the causes of this would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Martin

Mike the Boilerman
Admin

https://gledhill-repairs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Timer Not Working on Electro Mechanical Clock Empty Re: Timer Not Working on Electro Mechanical Clock

Post  MWB Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:11 am

OK Mike. Thought this may be the case.
Thanks for your help.

Martin

MWB

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down