Gledhill Repairs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HEATING COMES ON WHEN USING HOT WATER - BOILERMATE 2000

4 posters

Go down

HEATING COMES ON WHEN USING HOT WATER - BOILERMATE 2000 Empty HEATING COMES ON WHEN USING HOT WATER - BOILERMATE 2000

Post  ballarddebs Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:15 am

Hi

Wonder if anyone else has come across this problem and if they have any suggestions on what to do.

We have set the timer to come on for hot water/heating for 6.30 am to 8.30 am and 3.30 pm to 10.00 pm - this is fine. The room thermostat is set for at around 20, which works fine, we click it up and down as required. The problem we have is that when we use hot water the radiators come on as well, heat up and then go off once we have finished using the hot water.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

D. Ballard

ballarddebs

Back to top Go down

HEATING COMES ON WHEN USING HOT WATER - BOILERMATE 2000 Empty Re: HEATING COMES ON WHEN USING HOT WATER - BOILERMATE 2000

Post  Mike the Boilerman Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:24 am

Hmmm interesting.....

You win a prize for coming up with a new Boilermate 2000 problem!

A question: Has this problem developed recently or has it always done this? I'll ask you for further info depending on the answer to this.

Cheers, MIke

Mike the Boilerman
Admin

https://gledhill-repairs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

HEATING COMES ON WHEN USING HOT WATER - BOILERMATE 2000 Empty Heating kicks in.

Post  RDH Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:59 pm

Hi

I seem to be having very similar problems with the heating kicking in when the showers are used,and the taps. Once the system has started I seem to have no control to turn the central heating down. I Just end up waiting a hour till it decides to act normal.
I have also found that when I turn the thermostat up to heat the rads, this some times kicks the boiler mate system on and then it cannot be turned down until it has ran its cycle...???? ( nightmare when the weater is mild )

Has your problem been sorted, if so could you please advise me on what the problem was....!!

Regards

RDH

RDH

Back to top Go down

HEATING COMES ON WHEN USING HOT WATER - BOILERMATE 2000 Empty Re: HEATING COMES ON WHEN USING HOT WATER - BOILERMATE 2000

Post  ballarddebs Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:05 am

We have just replaced the circuit board (last night), seems to be doing what it should do - watch this space!!

D. Mitchell

ballarddebs

Back to top Go down

Post  RDH Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:36 am

Hi

sounds like you have found the problem...

How much did it cost you to have replaced, including labour.

Thanks

RDH

RDH

Back to top Go down

Post  ballarddebs Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:01 am

The cost was £200.00 + VAT - we fitted it ourselves, just took the old one out and replaced it with the new one.

D. Mitchell

ballarddebs

Back to top Go down

Post  Jezbowers Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:24 pm

Hello, I might have the same problem. Where did you order your circuit board from please ?

Jezbowers

Back to top Go down

Post  ballarddebs Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:49 am

Our plumber ordered it from his supplier but I think you can order it off the internet

ballarddebs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down