Gledhill Repairs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pulsacoil 2000 - No hot water - Does anyone have a permanent solution?

3 posters

Go down

Pulsacoil 2000 - No hot water - Does anyone have a permanent solution? Empty Pulsacoil 2000 - No hot water - Does anyone have a permanent solution?

Post  rachel100 Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:43 am

Hi everyone,

I have been having problems with my Pulsacoil 2000 in that it is not producing hot water automatically. I followed the instructions in other posts and managed to get hot water by taking off the front cover and pressing the manual reset button on the circuit board. Immediately after doing this enough hot water was produced for me to have a shower. However, this seems to be only a temporary solution as now when I need hot water, both morning and night, I have to go through the process of removing the front cover and pressing the manual reset button. The Pulsacoil 2000 will not produce hot water of its own accord any more.

Does anyone have any ideas as to how I can permanently solve this problem or should I fork out for an engineer?

Many thanks,

Rachel

rachel100

Back to top Go down

Pulsacoil 2000 - No hot water - Does anyone have a permanent solution? Empty Re: Pulsacoil 2000 - No hot water - Does anyone have a permanent solution?

Post  THERMAL SOLUTIONS Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:26 am

where in the country are you based?

THERMAL SOLUTIONS

http://www.gledhill-repair.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Pulsacoil 2000 - No hot water - Does anyone have a permanent solution? Empty Check the water level

Post  sunny.sahdev Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:54 am

Check the water level in your header tank which most times when low causes the overheat stat to trip

sunny.sahdev

http://www.vedhas.co.uk/vedhas-what-we-do/pulsacoil-repair/#

Back to top Go down

Pulsacoil 2000 - No hot water - Does anyone have a permanent solution? Empty Re: Pulsacoil 2000 - No hot water - Does anyone have a permanent solution?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down