Gledhill Repairs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pulsacoil 2000 - No Green Light...

3 posters

Go down

Pulsacoil 2000 - No Green Light... Empty Pulsacoil 2000 - No Green Light...

Post  Oyster Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:48 am

Hi!

I have a Pulsacoil 2000 which is c.4 years old.

This morning (and for the last few), there was no hot water whereas last night there was lots even after 2 machine machine cycles and 1 shower. This can only be overcome by switching on the booster (on-peak switch) for approximately 45 minutes.

I have already checked the thermal store (plastic tank above bolier) which is over 50% full and the circuit board LED indicates that the system is working normally.

However, one thing i should mention is that the green light on the front display called "control circuit" is not illuminated.

Would appreciate any guidance and advice.

Many thanks

Matt

Oyster

Back to top Go down

Pulsacoil 2000 - No Green Light... Empty Re: Pulsacoil 2000 - No Green Light...

Post  Mike the Boilerman Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:35 pm

Hi Matt,

The green light indicates the power is ON. If your appliance works at all then bulb has failed!

This sounds like sensor failure. The status light on the control board can tell fibs. I suggest changing the upper sensor regardless. This often fixes the symptoms you describe.

Cheers, Mike

Oyster wrote:Hi!

I have a Pulsacoil 2000 which is c.4 years old.

This morning (and for the last few), there was no hot water whereas last night there was lots even after 2 machine machine cycles and 1 shower. This can only be overcome by switching on the booster (on-peak switch) for approximately 45 minutes.

I have already checked the thermal store (plastic tank above bolier) which is over 50% full and the circuit board LED indicates that the system is working normally.

However, one thing i should mention is that the green light on the front display called "control circuit" is not illuminated.

Would appreciate any guidance and advice.

Many thanks

Matt

Mike the Boilerman
Admin

https://gledhill-repairs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Pulsacoil 2000 - No Green Light... Empty Red Light On No Manual Reset Button

Post  lparslow Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:46 am

I have had nothing but problems with this system, the red light has now come on and there is a sticker that indicates "Manual Reset" but no button. I've checked the instructions and it shows where the button should be on the electrical panel but there is nothing there.

Please help me understand what is wrong with it, its driving me mad!!!!!!

lparslow

Back to top Go down

Pulsacoil 2000 - No Green Light... Empty Re: Pulsacoil 2000 - No Green Light...

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down