Gledhill Repairs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

poor flow of hot water from Pulsacoil 2000

3 posters

Go down

poor flow of hot water from Pulsacoil 2000 Empty poor flow of hot water from Pulsacoil 2000

Post  polatbarnes Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:16 am

Hi,
I have a Pulsacoil 2000 and I went on hols for two weeks now I have returned, on the first night the hot water was coming out of the shower at a reason flow (not that fast though) and a few days later (ie last night) the flow of hot water out the shower is most like a drip. The water is still hot and the cold flows out fine – just the flow of the hot water.

Checking the taps in the bath room and kitchen, they are the same, the flow of hot water is next to nothing.

There are now red lights on the store, just a permanent green light.

The container above the store is full to its normal level.

We live in the Reading area – does anyone have a suggestions? I see this on the website but all mention red lights flashing??

Thank you
Paul

polatbarnes

Back to top Go down

poor flow of hot water from Pulsacoil 2000 Empty Re: poor flow of hot water from Pulsacoil 2000

Post  Mike the Boilerman Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:02 am

Hi Paul,

I think we spoke on the phone yesterday but if that was a different Paul then my apologies!

THis sounds like scale in the heat exchanger. A new heat exchanger will almost certainly be needed. I keep them in the van and can do it reasonably quickly if you wish. Call me on 07866 766364.

Mike

Mike the Boilerman
Admin

https://gledhill-repairs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

poor flow of hot water from Pulsacoil 2000 Empty Agree plated heat exchanger will be contaminated

Post  sunny.sahdev Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:52 am

This is more than likely going to be the plated heat exchanger. You can buy them on-line via this link: Pulsacoil 2000 Spares

sunny.sahdev

http://www.vedhas.co.uk/vedhas-what-we-do/pulsacoil-repair/#

Back to top Go down

poor flow of hot water from Pulsacoil 2000 Empty Re: poor flow of hot water from Pulsacoil 2000

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down