Gledhill Repairs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XC007 Brawa Mixing Valve - Internal Parts Replacements

2 posters

Go down

XC007 Brawa Mixing Valve - Internal Parts Replacements Empty XC007 Brawa Mixing Valve - Internal Parts Replacements

Post  braveheart Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:23 am

Mike - First of all thank you for allowing me to join your forum - a very worthwhile and helpful one indeed

Secondly - May I ask you a question?

I am having trouble with the TMV on my Boilermate system - pretty well seized up and inopearble

I have searched your forum for help regarding ordering replacement internal parts for this valve (rather than purchasing the complete assembly)

Unfortunately I find the cost of a new valve cost prohibitive and was wondering if I could strip the existing Brawa XC007 (white handle) - clean and/or replace the internal components?

Many thanks for your useful information within the forum and looking forward to your advice on this ocassion

Regards

Bob

braveheart

Back to top Go down

XC007 Brawa Mixing Valve - Internal Parts Replacements Empty Re: XC007 Brawa Mixing Valve - Internal Parts Replacements

Post  mike Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:26 pm

No

mike

http://www.mgch20.co.uk

Back to top Go down

XC007 Brawa Mixing Valve - Internal Parts Replacements Empty Re: XC007 Brawa Mixing Valve - Internal Parts Replacements

Post  braveheart Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:34 pm

Thanks for the info

During the interim I have purchased

Bob

braveheart

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down