Gledhill Repairs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Replace Grasslin tactic timer with Grasslin Feeling timer/clock

2 posters

Go down

Replace Grasslin tactic timer with Grasslin Feeling timer/clock Empty Replace Grasslin tactic timer with Grasslin Feeling timer/clock

Post  ritch Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:18 pm

Hi all

I'm looking for some help with my Boilermate 2000 with regards to replacing the Grasslin timer with a Grasslin feeling clock/thermostat.
I currently have Drayton room thermostat and a Grasslin tactic 371.2, display fading.

I have read a post on the Boilermate II forum and have attached the link

It seems to say that the timer needs to be removed, I'm guessing the wires need taping off? The incoming Live needs to move from connection 1 to connection 9 and then you replace the room thermostat with the Grasslin Feeling. I need help with the Feeling. Although there are only 3 wires, I'm not clear which wire goes where, especially as there are two diagrams, one normal and the other for a motorised pump. I've attached the link to the wiring diagram as well

Sorry, have not copied the links due to being a new member.

Any help anyone can give me is greatly appreciated
Cheers

ritch

Back to top Go down

Replace Grasslin tactic timer with Grasslin Feeling timer/clock Empty Re: Replace Grasslin tactic timer with Grasslin Feeling timer/clock

Post  mike Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:27 pm

Most time clocks
Have;
A live
A neutral
And a switched live.
You need to study the old timer / wiring.
And then the new one.
If really struggling contact Grasslin.
I will add though they are not my preference.
Mike

mike

http://www.mgch20.co.uk

Back to top Go down