Gledhill Repairs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

air blockage in the pulse coil 2000 boilder

3 posters

Go down

air blockage in the pulse coil 2000 boilder Empty air blockage in the pulse coil 2000 boilder

Post  atuljain Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:45 am

Hi there

Did any one experience air blockage in pulse coil 2000 boiler and know how to fix it?

I have recently bought a repossesed flat which was vacant for a long time and once taps are closed it takes 10-15 minutes for the cold water pressure to build. I have doubts that there is air trapped in boiler tank and hence no hot water as well. some times manual boost works and i get some hot water from the boiler but i could not make hot water work from the off peak tank.

atuljain

Back to top Go down

air blockage in the pulse coil 2000 boilder Empty Re: air blockage in the pulse coil 2000 boilder

Post  mike Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:10 pm

Hi,
Your post does not make sense at all.
I suggest you read the books on the PC 2000.
Free download from Gledhill if you need them.
Also go through the posts on this site.
Mike

mike

http://www.mgch20.co.uk

Back to top Go down

air blockage in the pulse coil 2000 boilder Empty Doesn't sound like an air lock problem

Post  sunny.sahdev Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:41 am

Hi,

The information you have provided indicates there is no air trapped in your system but a bottom element failure. This could be the bottom element faulty, the element thermostat rod or even supply.

sunny.sahdev

http://www.vedhas.co.uk/vedhas-what-we-do/pulsacoil-repair/#

Back to top Go down

air blockage in the pulse coil 2000 boilder Empty Re: air blockage in the pulse coil 2000 boilder

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down