Gledhill Repairs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

replacing sensors on Pulsacoil 2000 - how to remove the old sensors from the edge connector?

2 posters

Go down

replacing sensors on Pulsacoil 2000 - how to remove the old sensors from the edge connector? Empty replacing sensors on Pulsacoil 2000 - how to remove the old sensors from the edge connector?

Post  cammafab Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:14 pm

Hi all,

I'm trying to replace both  sensors in my pulsacoil 2000.
I've pulled the edge connector from the main board but I don't know how to pull the old sensors from the edge connector....
How do I open the jaws on the edge connector to remove the sensors?
Can anyone please help?
Thanks
Tony

cammafab

Back to top Go down

replacing sensors on Pulsacoil 2000 - how to remove the old sensors from the edge connector? Empty Re: replacing sensors on Pulsacoil 2000 - how to remove the old sensors from the edge connector?

Post  mike Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:29 pm

There should be a white plastic tool on one of the plugs.
If not a very thin flat blade screw driver.

Mike
MGC/H2O
Norfolk

mike

http://www.mgch20.co.uk

Back to top Go down

replacing sensors on Pulsacoil 2000 - how to remove the old sensors from the edge connector? Empty Re: replacing sensors on Pulsacoil 2000 - how to remove the old sensors from the edge connector?

Post  cammafab Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:00 am

Hi Mike

Thanks for your prompt reply

yes there is a plastic tool but i don't know how to use it

On the edge connector there are 6 plugs and below these plugs there are 6 holes,,, where and how do you insert the plastic tool to open the jaws?

I also tried with a flat blade screw, I inserted it in the top left plug , tried to pull down the jaw but it doesn't move..

What am I doing wrong?

Many Thanks
Tony

cammafab

Back to top Go down

Post  mike Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:14 pm

The plastic tool hooks in.Then you press it down and the wire comes out

mike

http://www.mgch20.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  cammafab Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:20 am

Hi Mike,
thank you very much for you help
Tony

cammafab

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down