Gledhill Repairs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pulsacoil III water too hot!

3 posters

Go down

pulsacoil III water too hot! Empty pulsacoil III water too hot!

Post  robertbell80 Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:03 pm

my grandmother has just mooved in to a retirement flat and has just had a new sit in bath fitted, this is one of those special baths that you sit in while it fills up. since using this she has been getting scalded by the water. she has had the installers of the bath back out and the man seems to think it is a thermostat problem but at the same time the porter in the building is trying to talk her in to bying a complete new system as he says it is leaking. i think he must be on commision with the plumber? i just want to know if this is a thermostat problem which can be fixed or somthing else. the only other thing we have noticed is it does need topping up with water every now and then. the man that done the bath was very nice and offered to come back if we find its a problem with the bath but the water from all the taps is very hot. any help????

robertbell80

Back to top Go down

pulsacoil III water too hot! Empty Re: pulsacoil III water too hot!

Post  MK Group Ltd Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:48 pm

Hi,

On a PulsaCoil III you have a mixing valve (Blending Valve), it has a plus - minus symbol on it if you turn it down it should reduce the temperature of the water. If it doesn't then it will require replacing.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards

Gary
MK Group
www.mkgroupltd.co.uk
MK Group Ltd
MK Group Ltd

http://www.mkgroupltd.co.uk

Back to top Go down

pulsacoil III water too hot! Empty Replace if it doesn't work.

Post  sunny.sahdev Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:03 am

I agree with Gary, this should resolve the issue. If it does not, replace the mixing valve, you can buy it on line via this link -> Gledhill Pulsacoil 3 Spares

If you need to discuss this further, call us on 0800 046 1241

sunny.sahdev

http://www.vedhas.co.uk/vedhas-what-we-do/pulsacoil-repair/#

Back to top Go down

pulsacoil III water too hot! Empty Re: pulsacoil III water too hot!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down