Gledhill Repairs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Review of MK Group Ltd

2 posters

Go down

Review of MK Group Ltd Empty Review of MK Group Ltd

Post  Sandyh651 Wed May 01, 2013 4:01 am

I have a Glenhill Pulsacoil 2000 and there was only a trickle of hot water coming out of the hot water tap, after trawling the web i found the Glenhill forum and after speaking to a couple of companies decided to call MK Group. I rung at 9.30 and was offered a same day visit from an engineer, the engineer arrived at 12.45 replaced the part in my boiler that was causing the hot water problem, he was here for an hour and a half at the most and was very helpful. I would highly recomment MK Group to my friends and neighbour's the service was quick, the problem was resolved on the same day and the engineer was very polite and respentful of my carpets took his shoes off without being asked.

Sandra Harding
Croydon

Sandyh651

Back to top Go down

Review of MK Group Ltd Empty This may help you in the future and you may not need to call anyone out

Post  sunny.sahdev Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:32 am

Hi Sandra,

That is good to hear. You maybe able to save money and not call anyone out next time by requesting the self check Pulsacoil mini guide via this link for free: Pulsacoil 2000 Repair

This has helped of 1000's of Pulsacoil users. I know your problem has been resolved but this may help you in the future.

sunny.sahdev

http://www.vedhas.co.uk/vedhas-what-we-do/pulsacoil-repair/#

Back to top Go down