Gledhill Repairs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smoke from Pulsa Coil III ?

3 posters

Go down

Smoke from Pulsa Coil III ? Empty Smoke from Pulsa Coil III ?

Post  sophielondon Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:25 am

I hope that someone can help! We recently moved into a rented flat with a Pulsa Coil III boiler. There is no Economy 7/off peak electricity, but there is a timer that we can set to come on once or twice a day for a few hours. Our landlord left instructions on how to set the timer, and told us that if there was no hot water, we should simply press the manual reset button on the boiler! When we last pressed the manual reset button there was a bang, and smoke, and it tripped the fuse box... Any idea what is wrong, and what we should do?

sophielondon

Back to top Go down

Smoke from Pulsa Coil III ? Empty Re: Smoke from Pulsa Coil III ?

Post  mike Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:06 pm

Ring your land lord.

mike

http://www.mgch20.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Smoke from Pulsa Coil III ? Empty I agree with Mike and would also recommend the following.

Post  sunny.sahdev Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:03 am

Hi Sophie,

Sorry to respond very late to this post. I hope by now you have resolved your issue. I am posting this reply in case anyone else experiences this problem and finds this post while searching for the answer on Google, Yahoo, Bing or any other search engine.

I agree with Mike, call your landlord.

I would also recommend you do not attempt to reset the MCB (Fusebox Fuse) this may not trip a second time and the unit could be left on unsafe. What I would also recommend is you isolate the supply going to the unit. If you are not sure how to do this, click this link "Gledhill Pulsacoil" and request the free guide. Once you have requested the free guide, do the opposite and switch the remaining fuse spurs off. This will leave you safe until the issue is resolved.

If you struggle understanding the guide, don't worry. Call us on 0800 046 1241 and we will go through it with you over the phone.

Best of luck.

sunny.sahdev

http://www.vedhas.co.uk/vedhas-what-we-do/pulsacoil-repair/#

Back to top Go down

Smoke from Pulsa Coil III ? Empty Re: Smoke from Pulsa Coil III ?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down