Gledhill Repairs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Error Codes 33 & 10

2 posters

Go down

Error Codes 33 & 10 Empty Error Codes 33 & 10

Post  Matt Parker Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:31 am

I bought a Gulfstream ss30 October last year just before Gledhill went into administration. About a month after it being installed started having problems with the boiler cutting out due to the above error codes. This happens intermittently with no regularity as to when, however i have noticed that it occurs more frequently when a bath is run as opposed to a shower. I finally bit the bullet yesterday and called an engineer recommended by Gledhill; he had no idea as to what the problem was but suggested changing the main PCB and the electric boiler control / overheat thermostat. This cost me £400 and the same evening the fault reoccurred.
I have read elsewhere in your forum that there is a problem with the heat exchanger clogging and causing overheating but would this be the case with my boiler after only 1 month of use?

Matt Parker

Back to top Go down

Error Codes 33 & 10 Empty Re: Error Codes 33 & 10

Post  ab property services Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:57 pm

hi, it could be if the installer never flushed the pipes out, on install

ab property services

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Parker Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:45 am

From Gulfstream 2000 - The red "Store Overheat Lockout light" keeps coming ON" although there is a cheaper 'get it going today' bodge that usually works for a short while" - Can you tell me what this is? It sounds like I need to start saving for a new boiler so the longer I can keep it running the better. I wish I had never seen this Boiler it has been the bane of my life since it arrived!

Matt Parker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down