Gledhill Repairs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What temperature should the Immersion Heater thermostats be set to in my PulsaCoil

2 posters

Go down

What temperature should the Immersion Heater thermostats be set to in my PulsaCoil Empty What temperature should the Immersion Heater thermostats be set to in my PulsaCoil

Post  appleplumbing Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:36 am

What temperature should the Immersion Heater thermostats be set to in my PulsaCoil

appleplumbing

Back to top Go down

What temperature should the Immersion Heater thermostats be set to in my PulsaCoil Empty Re: What temperature should the Immersion Heater thermostats be set to in my PulsaCoil

Post  Mike the Boilerman Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:25 am

Hi appleplumbing

They should be set to MAX.

It's good manners on forums to use proper punctuation and the word 'please' when asking for advice ;-)

Cheers, Mike

Mike the Boilerman
Admin

https://gledhill-repairs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

What temperature should the Immersion Heater thermostats be set to in my PulsaCoil Empty Hi Mike, many thanks for the reply

Post  appleplumbing Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:53 am

Hi Mike, many thanks for the reply

appleplumbing

Back to top Go down

What temperature should the Immersion Heater thermostats be set to in my PulsaCoil Empty Re: What temperature should the Immersion Heater thermostats be set to in my PulsaCoil

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down