Gledhill Repairs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do I need to reset Pulsacoil III after re-filling tank?

2 posters

Go down

Do I need to reset Pulsacoil III after re-filling tank? Empty Do I need to reset Pulsacoil III after re-filling tank?

Post  Baby-g44 Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:55 am

I've lived with the Pulsacoil III for 5 years and roughly every six months the water level in the top tank drops and triggers the boiler to turn itself off. Previously I've had an engineer come round and fix it but after reading a very helpful website (thank you Mike the boiler man!!) I've decided to try and remedy the problem myself.

All lights on the front of the boiler have switched off, when usually there are one or two green lights on (it does vary, sometimes one on, sometimes two!!), the water is cold and the level of water was too low. Having filled up the tank to the correct level the lights have not come on and the water is still cold. I'm assuming the boiler does not reset itself so I need to know how I can do this.

Anyone know?

Many thanks in advance.

Baby-g44

Back to top Go down

Do I need to reset Pulsacoil III after re-filling tank? Empty You should see a brown button

Post  sunny.sahdev Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:56 am

There is a brown button near the neon light, just push that in. That will reset the overheat stat

sunny.sahdev

http://www.vedhas.co.uk/vedhas-what-we-do/pulsacoil-repair/#

Back to top Go down