Gledhill Repairs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Header tank needs topping up constantly

Go down

Header tank needs topping up constantly Empty Header tank needs topping up constantly

Post  TimR Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:53 pm

Hi,

I have a PulsaCoil 2000 in the flat I rent out. I lived there for 5 years without any problems but since I started to rent it out there has been an ongoing problem.

A couple of years ago one of the thermostats was replaced. Over the last year, my tenant has been required to top up the plastic header tank very often, about once a month she says. I don't know exactly how much she puts in, I don't think it's a almost dry, more of a top up.

Where might this water be going to? Is the store leaking and beyond repair maybe?

Thanks

Tim

TimR

Back to top Go down

Header tank needs topping up constantly Empty Re: Header tank needs topping up constantly

Post  mike Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:25 am

Check the heaters and stats.
Also the PHE for leaks etc.
Mike
MGC/H2O
Norfolk

mike

http://www.mgch20.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Header tank needs topping up constantly Empty Re: Header tank needs topping up constantly

Post  Dazzaman1 Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:09 am

Sounds like the actual units leaking take of the front cover and see if there is any signs of any rust
If there is unfortunately u may require a new unit

Dazzaman1

Back to top Go down

Header tank needs topping up constantly Empty The unit you will require if it needs replacing is a BP system

Post  sunny.sahdev Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:21 am

You can find more information via this link on a BP system -> Pulsacoil BP

sunny.sahdev

http://www.vedhas.co.uk/vedhas-what-we-do/pulsacoil-repair/#

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum