Gledhill Repairs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Systemate lll Part Deux Request for advice/help.

Go down

Systemate lll Part Deux Request for advice/help. Empty Systemate lll Part Deux Request for advice/help.

Post  Geths Fri May 26, 2017 8:35 am

Hello again,

I posted here sometime ago about my systemate 3 (see previous post) and after some fantastic advice on here and some so so advice but expensive advice from Gledhill, me and the engineer got my systemate up and running again after installing a replacement boiler.   Well everything has been fine and dandy until the last week,  it seems my systemate has once again hit an issue (cries). Whats the problem i hear you ask?  Well when showering or using any tap including running a bath, the HW pulses from extremely hot to warm to cold back to extremely hot in a never ending circle.  The HW water is at times scaldingly hot?   

Having read your wonderful site, I'm thinking it could be a heat sensor failure? but I could really do with some help trying fault diagnose the issue and fashion a repair before i call out an engineer.

As always, many thanks in advance for any help offered.

Geths

Geths

Back to top Go down

Systemate lll Part Deux Request for advice/help. Empty Re: Systemate lll Part Deux Request for advice/help.

Post  Geths Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:20 pm

I just wanted to thank Mike for the advice he gave me with the above fault.   I ended up draining the systemate, replacing the DHW pump and related valves & sensors and the old girl was saved from the knackers yard.

Geths

Back to top Go down