Gledhill Repairs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gledhill GT155 or GD131 circuit board repair service £45

Go down

Gledhill GT155 or GD131 circuit board repair service £45 Empty Gledhill GT155 or GD131 circuit board repair service £45

Post  mmartin Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:34 pm

Hi I am able to offer an express repair service for either Gledhill GT155 or GD131 circuit boards. Generally so long as the board is not badly physically damaged by scorching etc. I can repair it. I usually turn the pcb's around in a couple of days with return carriage included in the price £45.00.

How can you tell if the board is faulty - Typical symptoms are no display on the top display (red letters) where it would usually say -ON or maybe seeing an odd display like dots or the odd dash. All or some of the Green LED's at the bottom of the board stuck on, popped or burnt chips near the green LED's (usually caused by a faulty pump or boiler). Pumps or boiler running constantly or doing their own thing.

I can also offer advice on how to test things like the thermal probes to see if they are OK, just ask (I am not a plumber but an electronics engineer with some knowledge of how the system works). If you would like more information just email me murray.martin@hotmail.co.uk

Cheers.

mmartin

http://www.murraymartin.co.uk

Back to top Go down