Gledhill Repairs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No power to boiler after pump fault

3 posters

Go down

No power to boiler after pump fault  Empty No power to boiler after pump fault

Post  Fazzeryeo Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:46 am

hi chaps wondering if you could help me out, I had a call to no heating or hot water, after arriving I checked the boilermate a class l2 and found the primary heating pump was boiling hot on the head so I came back the next day fitted a new pump switched back on pump working perfect.

Went to check boiler nothing could only get heating running it through the electrical mode, checked power to boiler nothing. I'm wondering if anyone else has any idea of what it could be, I had a thought that maybe it blew a resistor on the pcb and the board is had it and that's why iv no power as if you switch it over to gas boiler it fires everything up fine like the unit thinks the boiler is on yet no power to it, if any one could help would be a life saver.

Fazzeryeo

Back to top Go down

No power to boiler after pump fault  Empty Re: No power to boiler after pump fault

Post  Rando Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:54 pm

Forum seems dead you're doing as well as me regarding a response.

Is the boiler coming on, is the temp of the store at correct temp?

Rando

Back to top Go down

No power to boiler after pump fault  Empty Re: No power to boiler after pump fault

Post  Fazzeryeo Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:07 pm

Yeah tell me about it I’m a young engineer so don’t come across these at all So not much experience loads of people have been on the site but like you say no one bothers :joy:

Yeah all temps are good on the unit it’s working fine in electric mode but switch to gas mode as such and no power to boiler but power to pump and other controls

Thanks for your reply

Fazzeryeo

Back to top Go down

No power to boiler after pump fault  Empty Manual

Post  mmartin Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:35 pm

Have you got or downloaded the spares manual it has lots of useful information in it, wiring diagrams etc.. http://www.gledhill-spares.net/documents/BMAClassSP-Iss6.pdf

You can download all the manuals pretty much off tinternet.

Regards Murray

mmartin

http://www.murraymartin.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down