Gledhill Repairs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Replaced timer and off peak power not working

Go down

Replaced timer and off peak power not working Empty Replaced timer and off peak power not working

Post  Sach160 Thu Jun 27, 2024 8:44 am

Hi, I have a pulsacoil III cylinder. The original analogue Horstman timer H425 died. I ordered a Horstman E7+ timer (which I checked with Gledhilll technical should work) and my electrician fitted it, like for like connections. However I am not getting any off peak heating, only the boost works. The timer looks like it's operating fine. At off peak there is a fire symbol in the app suggesting a signal is being sent, but the element is not heating.

Photos: https://share.icloud.com/photos/093Av2l-y3CCgNcuMTdCHIO3Q

It seems odd that the element would die at the same time the timer did, so thinking maybe the wiring up is not correct.
I have tried to show in the photos with coloured lines how the timer is wired up. Does anyone notice anything wrong? Any help would be much appreciated.

Sach160

Back to top Go down

Replaced timer and off peak power not working Empty Re: Replaced timer and off peak power not working

Post  Sach160 Wed Jul 03, 2024 2:33 am

Can anyone help on this one?

Sach160

Back to top Go down