Gledhill Repairs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pulsa a class not enough hot water help!!!

2 posters

Go down

Pulsa a class not enough hot water help!!! Empty Pulsa a class not enough hot water help!!!

Post  smurfy125 Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:12 am

Hi, can you please help me. I have a pulsacoil a class and when someone has a shower first in the morning the water is hot , but if i get in the shower after the water is cold. If i wait about 45 mins or an hour it is hot again. This only happens when it is cold outside, like when we have had the temperatures close to 0 degrees or in the minus. I have checked the expansion tank which is just under half full and i have checked the leds on the front of the pulsa but none of them are flashing. The green power light is on. Is there anything i can try or you think it might be.

thanks

smurfy125

Back to top Go down

Pulsa a class not enough hot water help!!! Empty Re: Pulsa a class not enough hot water help!!!

Post  Mike the Boilerman Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:54 pm

Hi smurfs,

Sadly no. You've got me on this one. I've got no idea.

Hard to imagine how thew Pulsacoil knows what the weather is like!

Sorry.

Cheers, Mike

smurfy125 wrote:Hi, can you please help me. I have a pulsacoil a class and when someone has a shower first in the morning the water is hot , but if i get in the shower after the water is cold. If i wait about 45 mins or an hour it is hot again. This only happens when it is cold outside, like when we have had the temperatures close to 0 degrees or in the minus. I have checked the expansion tank which is just under half full and i have checked the leds on the front of the pulsa but none of them are flashing. The green power light is on. Is there anything i can try or you think it might be.

thanks

Mike the Boilerman
Admin

https://gledhill-repairs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down