Gledhill Repairs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nobo RSX 512

4 posters

Go down

nobo RSX 512 Empty nobo RSX 512

Post  Urvina Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:00 am

Dear Mike,

I recently had my pulsa coil replaced, a sub contractor for Gledhill came to fit it in before Christmas. However since then have been having problems with getting hot water. A Gledhill engineer came out and when he opened the storage heater cover saw the wiring was badly done, and had caused a wire to burn out, and also thought one of the pipes was leaking. Once he sorted that out, he realised that the flat has a NOBO 500 orion 512 system, and explained that the receiver had become a common problem. The receiver box appears to be working as it switches from red to green, but I do not know this for sure that the signal is being sent. If I don’t use my boost switch I hardly get any hot water
If the problem is with the receiver RSX512, from my research it appears NOBO does no longer exist, is there an alternative part/ system I can get, to get hot water or is the only solution to use the boost switch.

Regards
Urvina Johannes

Urvina

Back to top Go down

nobo RSX 512 Empty Re: nobo RSX 512

Post  mike Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:36 am

I typed in NOBO 500 orion 512 on google and lots came up.
Did you?
If not get a good electrician in and fit something else.
Mike.

mike

http://www.mgch20.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  The truth Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:17 pm

Urvina wrote:

from my research it appears NOBO does no longer exist

Part of the GDC Group:

http://www.gdcgroup.co.uk/index.htm

The truth

Back to top Go down

Post  Baltic Quay Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:48 am

Urvina wrote:Dear Mike,

... the receiver RSX512, from my research it appears NOBO does no longer exist, is there an alternative part/ system I can get, to get hot water or is the only solution to use the boost switch.

Regards
Urvina Johannes

Hi, I've just been told (but can't yet verify) that the RBSX512 can be used - it differs only in that its function is the reverse of the RSX512 - ie comfort mode = off, economy mode = on.

Baltic Quay

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down