Gledhill Repairs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pulsacoil A Class Boiler

2 posters

Go down

Pulsacoil A Class Boiler Empty Pulsacoil A Class Boiler

Post  Hinnah Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:40 am

Hi Mike, was wondering if you'd be able to help me out wih a query? (fantastic website by the way, miles better than Gledhills).

I own a Pulsacoil A-Class (installed by the developers of my property). About a couple of months ago, I started getting the notion that a burning smell was coming from the boiler. I initially thought nothing of it, but a month down the line, the burning smell got worse so I decided to get in contact wth my developers who I assumed had the details of the warranty period. Lo and behold, I was 5 weeks out of warranty and had only Gledhill to go to. I tried calling Gledhill on several occasions (to try and get them to fix it via their fixed repair package) but was told after two weeks of waiting that they didn't have the capacity to fix in my area beyond their warrantied work (I live in Canterbury). My boiler has now finally packed up in the sense that it there is no hot water, and makes a gurgling sound..the burning smell on the other hand has gone. There is plenty of water in the tank...I've tried using the booster button (having never used this before) but no red light comes up although the unit is on....any clues as to what's going on here?...it's a nightmare trying to find a repairman!

Cheers, Hinnah

Hinnah

Back to top Go down

Pulsacoil A Class Boiler Empty Re: Pulsacoil A Class Boiler

Post  Mike the Boilerman Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:02 pm

Hi Hinnah,

Yes, you have the 'burned out relay' problem.

Easily fixed with new relays and maybe some new cabling. I can fix it if you like!

Cheers, Mike

Mike the Boilerman
Admin

https://gledhill-repairs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down