Gledhill Repairs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pulsacoil lll Water Temperature at Tap

3 posters

Go down

Pulsacoil lll Water Temperature at Tap Empty Pulsacoil lll Water Temperature at Tap

Post  DIYavoider Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:40 pm

Thanks for your help with this system;
I am sure I have seen somewhere that the temperature at the tap can be adjusted somewhere on the boiler unit but cannot locate the reference. The User Manual states it is not adjustable. The temperature at the moment is too high.

Many Thanks

DIYavoider

Back to top Go down

Pulsacoil lll Water Temperature at Tap Empty Re: Pulsacoil lll Water Temperature at Tap

Post  Mike the Boilerman Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:15 pm

Hi,

I think you must be reading the wrong manual, the PCIII water temperature is most certainly adjustable!

The temp control knob is on the thermostatic blender valve. Usually white or green, plastic, and about 35mm in diameter. The blender valve is made from brass, and is on the RHS of the Pulsacoil, near the top, with three pipes connected to it. Look carefully at the top of it and you'll see arrows showing which direction to turn it to raise/reduce the temp.

Cheers, Mike

Mike the Boilerman
Admin

https://gledhill-repairs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Pulsacoil lll Water Temperature at Tap Empty Re: Pulsacoil lll Water Temperature at Tap

Post  DIYavoider Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:36 pm

Thanks Mike
The user guide that was left says "the domestic hot water outlet temp is regulated to approx 55 deg C by the electronic control system and is not user adjustable".
I will look for the control you suggested though.

Thanks again - you are providing a great help to this system that most of us have not seen before

DIYavoider

Back to top Go down

Pulsacoil lll Water Temperature at Tap Empty If you are still struggling to locate this, request the installation manual

Post  sunny.sahdev Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:43 am

You can get the installation manual via this link: Pulsacoil 3 Manual

sunny.sahdev

http://www.vedhas.co.uk/vedhas-what-we-do/pulsacoil-repair/#

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down