Gledhill Repairs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gledhill thermal store repair in Yorkshire

4 posters

Go down

Gledhill thermal store repair in Yorkshire Empty Gledhill thermal store repair in Yorkshire

Post  drheatingandplumbing Thu May 06, 2010 12:02 pm

Experience of work on on Electramate and Gledhill systems.
David Rushworth Heating and Plumbing
Gas Safe registered engineer.
www.drheatingandplumbing.co.uk
or email me at dkr1966@yahoo.co.uk

drheatingandplumbing

Back to top Go down

Gledhill thermal store repair in Yorkshire Empty Re: Gledhill thermal store repair in Yorkshire

Post  alicehalsey Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:44 am

After several weeks of no hot water, and several plumbers who gave us the run around, David managed to sort the problem out promptly. He was also upfront and honest about the cost of labour and parts. I'd definitely recommend his services to anyone in West Yorkshire who's having problems with their pulsacoil.

Alice

alicehalsey

Back to top Go down

Gledhill thermal store repair in Yorkshire Empty Re: Gledhill thermal store repair in Yorkshire

Post  lewigreg Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:38 am

DO NOT USE THIS GUY

lewigreg

Back to top Go down

Post  MK Group Ltd Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:00 am

Hi Lewigreg,

Please can you elaborate with a reason why?

Kind regards

Gary

MK Group Ltd
MK Group Ltd
MK Group Ltd

http://www.mkgroupltd.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  lewigreg Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:07 am

all will become clear.

lewigreg

Back to top Go down

Post  MK Group Ltd Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:20 am

I understand that you may have a grievance with the Company / engineer, but without elaborating on why, I feel that this is an unfair post.

I do not see how it will become clear without some further insight!
MK Group Ltd
MK Group Ltd

http://www.mkgroupltd.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  drheatingandplumbing Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:47 am

MK Group Ltd wrote:I understand that you may have a grievance with the Company / engineer, but without elaborating on why, I feel that this is an unfair post.

I do not see how it will become clear without some further insight!
Yes it was very unfair. Fitted a new pump to Electramate to cure poor hot water performance - worked fine. Got a call back to say electramate not working later in week, it had gone off on low pressure. Tried to adjust pressure but unable to refill, so either pressure valve faulty or back fill prevention faulty. Told client because it could be either of these parts and the amount of time for me to drain down system and replace both parts that it would be cheaper to get Gledhill to do a fixed price repair. Did not charge for second visit (20 mile round trip) and even rang Gledhill tech at £1.20 a minute for 10 mins to double check. Client also abussive on phone.

drheatingandplumbing

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down