Gledhill Repairs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NO HOT WATER IN THE EVENINGS- PULSA COIL A-CLASS

3 posters

Go down

NO HOT WATER IN THE EVENINGS- PULSA COIL A-CLASS Empty NO HOT WATER IN THE EVENINGS- PULSA COIL A-CLASS

Post  alex-lee@hotmail.co.uk Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:28 pm

Hello,

I just moved into a new flat with a PULSA COIL A-CLASS.

We cannot seem to get any hot water in the evening. We have hot water in the mornings but nothing in the evenings.

Ridiculous when the systems U.S.P is that there is "mains pressure hot water when you need it".

The instruction manuel has no troubleshooting tips so I have no idea what it could be.

Any help would be much appreciated.

alex-lee@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

NO HOT WATER IN THE EVENINGS- PULSA COIL A-CLASS Empty Re: NO HOT WATER IN THE EVENINGS- PULSA COIL A-CLASS

Post  MK Group Ltd Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:25 am

Hi,

So I am able to help you can you confirm the following, do you have any time clocks on the wall? or just switches?

Kind regards

Gary
MK Group Limited

MK Group Ltd
MK Group Ltd

http://www.mkgroupltd.co.uk

Back to top Go down

NO HOT WATER IN THE EVENINGS- PULSA COIL A-CLASS Empty Re: NO HOT WATER IN THE EVENINGS- PULSA COIL A-CLASS

Post  Mike the Boilerman Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:07 am

Given you get hot water in the morning I'd say the off peak heater is working and you are simply using all the available hot water (heated overnight using low cost electricty) with morning showers etc.

Have tried pressing the 'boost' button on the control panel in the evening? This should give you a further one third of a tank of hot water (but at daytime electricity prices!) If you are saying this doesn't work then you probably have a burned out power replay or failed heater element.

Hope that helps,
Mike

Mike the Boilerman
Admin

https://gledhill-repairs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down