Gledhill Repairs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pulsacoil A Class Eco APA6180 and the red light is flashing

2 posters

Go down

Pulsacoil A Class Eco APA6180 and the red light is flashing Empty Pulsacoil A Class Eco APA6180 and the red light is flashing

Post  Zdavis Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:24 am

Hi we have a Pulsacoil A Class Eco APA6180 and the red light is flashing.
The boiler is working however we are about to sell our flat and I don't want any problems for the new buyer and as it is flashing quickly about 3-4 times per second like there is some kind of fault. When we unscrewed the panel there was a code flashing from 5.1 - 95 of this means anything? We still have hot water.
Is this the pump return thermistor? Is this relatively easy for a plumber to fix? and roughly how much would it cost for a part?

We have pressed the reset button and the tank is filled with water but its still flashing. Pressing the boost doesn't do anything.

Let me know please or call me on 07793 843982.

Thanks,

Zdavis

Back to top Go down

Pulsacoil A Class Eco APA6180 and the red light is flashing Empty Re: Pulsacoil A Class Eco APA6180 and the red light is flashing

Post  Mario.S Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:35 pm

Hi
This sound like a: a relay fault or b: the twin store sensor faulty. Check your relays first of any melted plastic or if the relay is passing voltage.
Regards Master Mario at Mario’s Boiler Service

Mario.S

http://www.marios-boiler-service.co.uk/

Back to top Go down