Gledhill Repairs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Efficient Set Up

3 posters

Go down

Efficient Set Up Empty Efficient Set Up

Post  philp79 Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:48 am

Hi Mike
Great website, i have just had my Pulsacoil A Class repaired - looks like the relays burnt out, the engineer advised i buy a timer so that i can take advantage of the cheap electricity between 12-7am.
After speaking with my electricity supplier they said the economy 7 is not always the cheapest way, it depends on how much electric you use during the day (heating/washing machine/kettle etc)
Can you advise what sort of timer i would need to purchase to fit to the pulsacoil - also how do i identify which power lead to attach the timer to? I just have two switches on the wall with no labelling.
Would you say no matter what if you have a pulsacoil unit you should have an economy 7 supply?
Any advise you can give on how you would set up the pulsacoil so that it operates more efficiently for a 2 bed apartment i would be glad to hear it.
Thanks.
Phil

philp79

Back to top Go down

Efficient Set Up Empty Re: Efficient Set Up

Post  morph Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:53 am

Yeah we have exactly the same issues.
but not enough people actually use the forum so not getting much help here.

morph

Back to top Go down

Post  tss78 Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:27 am

I would also like to see a response on Phil's post, This would really help me out as well.

tss78

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down