Gledhill Repairs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Electramate 2000

2 posters

Go down

Electramate 2000 Empty Electramate 2000

Post  mooro666 Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:15 am

Hi I have an Electramate 2000 aec2010, serial number 2494800101. How can I tell if it is 9kw or 12kw? It currently has a simple roomstat, are there any more sophisticated ways of controlling it on the heating side. I can't figure out any way to set timers. Also the only display I can see is a red dot matrix type display that doesn't appear to give any information, although it is on. Thanks in anticipation of your help. Gary

mooro666

Back to top Go down

Electramate 2000 Empty Re: Electramate 2000

Post  Mike the Boilerman Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:42 pm

Hi Gary,

Other than by taking the cover off, the nest way of finding out which size yours is is find the instruction book that came with it. The 12kW version says "12kW" clearly on the front!

There is no timer in the Electramate. They come from Gledhill complete with a sophisitcated Danfoss programmable electronic room thermostat, so if yours has a basic room stat then it needs replacing with a programmable one to give you time control of the heating function.

Cheers, Mike

mooro666 wrote:Hi I have an Electramate 2000 aec2010, serial number 2494800101. How can I tell if it is 9kw or 12kw? It currently has a simple roomstat, are there any more sophisticated ways of controlling it on the heating side. I can't figure out any way to set timers. Also the only display I can see is a red dot matrix type display that doesn't appear to give any information, although it is on. Thanks in anticipation of your help. Gary

Mike the Boilerman
Admin

https://gledhill-repairs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down