Gledhill Repairs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KENT & SUSSEX - Heating engineer with lots of experience of thermal stores.

4 posters

Go down

KENT & SUSSEX - Heating engineer with lots of experience of thermal stores. Empty KENT & SUSSEX - Heating engineer with lots of experience of thermal stores.

Post  PrestigePlumbers.co.uk Wed May 26, 2010 4:07 pm

Hi, my name is Dan. I'm an experienced heating engineer who lives and works in the South East of the UK. I work as part of a small team, and between us we cover most of Kent & Sussex.

I have lots of experience with thermal stores, mainly Gledhill's but I have worked on various others including the Nu Heat range.

We are just in the process of having our website updated - please visit it at www.prestigeplumbers.co.uk
It shows our photographic portfolio of various works, including work on thermal stores.

All our work comes with a 12 month warranty, and we hold various parts in stock at all times.

We are Gas Safe Registered, as well as qualified and registered to work with LPG and OFTEC registered for oil fired burners.

Finally we are qualified for unvented hot water systems, heat pumps, and commercial gas appliances.

You can contact me on -
Landline: 01892 808 247
Mob: 07967 33 60 93
Email: dan@prestigeplumbers.co.uk

Last edited by PrestigePlumbers.co.uk on Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:15 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Update landline number.)

PrestigePlumbers.co.uk

Back to top Go down

KENT & SUSSEX - Heating engineer with lots of experience of thermal stores. Empty Re: KENT & SUSSEX - Heating engineer with lots of experience of thermal stores.

Post  Tony_C Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:30 am

I'd like to add a recommendation for Dan at Prestige Plumbers.

After several despondent months of trying to find someone willing, or capable, of repairing my Boilermate A-class SP and Ideal condensing boiler, I managed to find this forum.

I contacted Dan, both faults were rectified and the system is now working beautifully (just in time for the colder weather!).

A highly-professional, friendly service, with an excellent standard of workmanship and very reasonable charges.

Many thanks,

Tony

Tony_C

Back to top Go down

KENT & SUSSEX - Heating engineer with lots of experience of thermal stores. Empty Re: KENT & SUSSEX - Heating engineer with lots of experience of thermal stores.

Post  Sophie1963 Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:34 am

I used Dan to repair our pulsacoil. He turned up on time and quickly solved the issue. We now have lashings of hot water. Bliss!! Thanks Dan.

Sophie1963

Back to top Go down

Post  Fido Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:34 pm

We would like to add a recommendation for Dan. We had another plumber out to look at our boiler. He charged us a fortune and didnt fix it. Dan was very professional and polite. He fixed the boiler in no time at all and took the time to explain how it works too. Thanks.

Fido

Back to top Go down

KENT & SUSSEX - Heating engineer with lots of experience of thermal stores. Empty Thanks for the feedback

Post  PrestigePlumbers.co.uk Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:02 pm

I've had a good many people contact me from feedback given on this forum. So I wanted to post up to say thanks!

We are still regularly repairing, and maintaining Gledhill systems. All models are covered including gas fired Gulfstreams, Electramates, Boiler Mates, System Mates and of course every version of the Pulsacoil.

Our business is Gas Safe Registered for natural gas and LPG. We are qualified for domestic systems, and commercial. We are also OFTEC registered which is the governing body for Oil fired appliances (boilers).

We are HETAS qualified. Which is the governing body for solid fuel appliances. Wood burning stoves, and pellet boilers. Which is something often utilised by Gledhill Torrent thermal stores.

Finally we are BPEC qualified for heat pumps, air source and ground source. Naturally we also have part G unvented, high pressure systems qualifications, and have undertaken training in Legionnaire disease (and its control).

We keep common parts for Gledhill units on the van. We can advise on suitable replacements if and when the time comes, and offer long warranties on such work.

Also we offer an out of hours service. 24/7. Our rates are fixed, and we have many satisfied customers, who are happy to supply referrals if required. We regularly deal with the developments at Green Hithe, Kings Hill, Tunbridge Wells, and Haywards Heath. We cover a good radius of south East Kent.

Thanks,

Dan

PrestigePlumbers.co.uk

Back to top Go down