Gledhill Repairs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hot water followed by cold then hot or just hot followed by cold :(

2 posters

Go down

hot water followed by cold then hot or just hot followed by cold :( Empty hot water followed by cold then hot or just hot followed by cold :(

Post  angela2711 Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:39 am

Pump has been changed twice - first time it seemed to do the trick the second time (now) it's not sorted it out.

THe light on the board seems to be ok - although the fuse did blow (which is when the 2nd pump was installed)

The plate excahgne systme seems to have one pipe hot

The box on the top is full of water

I've tried running the system on the economy switch and just on the insant swicth but still no difference.

I used to be able to hear the system heat up early in the morning or when the insant switch was on but now you can't.

It's just sooo strange - yesterday night I had a shower and it didn't turn cold at all ???!!!!!

I'm 9 months pregnant and really need to get this sorted - I've had no joy since July - no one really knows the system & just have been told it's best to get the thing replaced with another boiler.

I'm wondering if it's soemthing 'simple' MAybe if I had a list of things it could be I could get a plumber to check those things - I know a sparky too if it could be soemthing electrical ??

angela2711

Back to top Go down

hot water followed by cold then hot or just hot followed by cold :( Empty You can get a two in one engineer by calling Vedhas

Post  sunny.sahdev Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:44 am

Just call 0800 046 1241 and you will get an engineer out who can check the plumbing and electrics for your Pulsacoil system

sunny.sahdev

http://www.vedhas.co.uk/vedhas-what-we-do/pulsacoil-repair/#

Back to top Go down