Gledhill Repairs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heating only works sometimes - Potterton Suprima & Boilermate 2000

2 posters

Go down

Heating only works sometimes - Potterton Suprima & Boilermate 2000 Empty Heating only works sometimes - Potterton Suprima & Boilermate 2000

Post  pabr37 Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:37 pm

I have a Potterton Suprima Boiler and a Boiler mate 2000 (Installation, June 2002). 2 years ago the PCB was replaced in the boiler.

It seems to work intermittently. I've had a couple of Gas engineers from my work have a look and when they happen to come, it works fine and they are unsure of the system! Only in the last week it has been playing up a lot - Cutting out with no reason and not working as per thermostat which is set to 30'c so that it stays on.

I'm getting to the stage that I don't know were to turn. Sometimes if i switch the spur off at the boilermate and then switch on again it will fire up. When it is working the radiators are excellent and the hot taps are fine. When it doesn't work only two of the dials within the boiler mate are on and the light in the boiler is flashing green/ amber in colour.

I don't know what to do.... HELPPPP

pabr37

Back to top Go down

Heating only works sometimes - Potterton Suprima & Boilermate 2000 Empty Re: Heating only works sometimes - Potterton Suprima & Boilermate 2000

Post  MK Group Ltd Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 am

I would recommend you call a local Gledhill expert, check out the home page.

Regards

Gary
Mk Group
MK Group Ltd
MK Group Ltd

http://www.mkgroupltd.co.uk

Back to top Go down