Gledhill Repairs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top tank will not fill up!

2 posters

Go down

Top tank will not fill up! Empty Top tank will not fill up!

Post  mnr87 Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:47 pm

We we're only getting water from our boiler when using the boost button. The plumbers came round this morning and drained and replaced the immersion part for heating the water up over night. I've come back this evening and there is no hot water at all (even after trying the boost button for an hour). I had a look in the top tank and it is practically empty, I've filled up the top tank many many times and it goes straight into the system and then I need to add more in. Is there a simple solution to this?? Or do I need to get the plumbers back round???

Your assistance is very much appreciated!!

mnr87

Back to top Go down

Top tank will not fill up! Empty Re: Top tank will not fill up!

Post  MK Group Ltd Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:40 am

No need to get the plumbers to come back, just keep topping the tank until its is up to the correct level, the plumber should have done this for you before leaving!

Kind regards

Gary

MK Group Limited
MK Group Ltd
MK Group Ltd

http://www.mkgroupltd.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  mnr87 Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:19 pm

Hi Gary,

Thanks for the advice. The plumber came round this morning and filled it up. Although it's still not working, since on the front one of the parts has melted, so hopefully the owners of the flat should be getting the manufacturers engineers to come and have a look tomorrow!

mnr87

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down