Gledhill Repairs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

B M ll had Gas Boiler changed from a Baxi to Vaillant 418 ecotec but now Seem to have very noisy problems with the system

2 posters

Go down

B M ll had Gas Boiler changed from a Baxi to Vaillant 418 ecotec but now Seem to have very noisy problems with the system Empty B M ll had Gas Boiler changed from a Baxi to Vaillant 418 ecotec but now Seem to have very noisy problems with the system

Post  Gardener Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:40 pm

Help, I need some advice I have had my old Gas boiler changed from a Baxi Solo to a Vaillant 418 ecotec condensing boiler, by a very young and helpful plumber, as the old boiler was going wrong too often! Any way he can not sort out a problem we have, that seems to be circulating between the primary return to heat generator pump on the B M ll and the gas boiler that's causing a lot of noise?, mainly when a bath/shower is run, or you switch on the heating. You can feel the pump and pipes vibrating when the tanks refilling. Please can any one advise to problem, I would be ever so grateful to put an end to this nightmare. Does any one know of a Vaillant 418 with boiler mate ll or if the vaillant is suitable for boiler mate ll as I was told it was at time of purchase.

Last edited by Gardener on Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:47 am; edited 2 times in total

Gardener

Back to top Go down

B M ll had Gas Boiler changed from a Baxi to Vaillant 418 ecotec but now Seem to have very noisy problems with the system Empty Re: B M ll had Gas Boiler changed from a Baxi to Vaillant 418 ecotec but now Seem to have very noisy problems with the system

Post  mike Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:02 pm

Have you the full instructions for the boilermate II ?
If not down load them from Gledhill website.
If not your plumber needs to call some one.
The book will give him all he needs to know.
Mike

mike

http://www.mgch20.co.uk

Back to top Go down

B M ll had Gas Boiler changed from a Baxi to Vaillant 418 ecotec but now Seem to have very noisy problems with the system Empty Bm ll

Post  Gardener Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:37 am

Hi Mike thanks, my neighbour has a copy hes going to dig it out. As we all have B M ll in our street, I have also noticed since boiler change that we no longer hear the pumps on B M ll kick in now and again to stop them from seizing up. I have a feeling the Boiler could be wired up wrong

Gardener

Back to top Go down

B M ll had Gas Boiler changed from a Baxi to Vaillant 418 ecotec but now Seem to have very noisy problems with the system Empty Re: B M ll had Gas Boiler changed from a Baxi to Vaillant 418 ecotec but now Seem to have very noisy problems with the system

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down