Gledhill Repairs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BOILERMATE 2000 - ON AND OFF SETTINGS

2 posters

Go down

BOILERMATE 2000 - ON AND OFF SETTINGS Empty BOILERMATE 2000 - ON AND OFF SETTINGS

Post  Tony_1969 Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:41 pm

Hi,

I have a Boilermate 2000 and my recent gas bill was unusually high -I confirmed with my supplier that the price has not gone up. I have also noticed my boiler firing up more than usual.

On checking my settings on the boilermate T_On is 74 and T_Off is 77. This seems quite a tight range. Is there anyway to adjust these?

Pressing SW2 shows that I do not have any sensor errors showing. Is it possible the sensors may still be at fault.

Can anyone suggest any reason for the increased gas bills and boiler running?

Thanks

Tony

Tony_1969

Back to top Go down

BOILERMATE 2000 - ON AND OFF SETTINGS Empty Re: BOILERMATE 2000 - ON AND OFF SETTINGS

Post  Midland Boilercare Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:49 am

Hi Tony

Generally the T - on temp is around 70 and the T - off is 73 on the Boilermate 2000, although there is no way that you can alter them as the processor on the board sets itself to match the boiler.

I would be inclined to re-commission the board, but before you do that, just check that your boiler thermostat is set to MAXIMUM as the unit will not achieve the temp it needs to switch off the boiler otherwise.
Midland Boilercare
Midland Boilercare

http://www.midlandboilercare.co.uk

Back to top Go down