Gledhill Repairs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot Water Problems

3 posters

Go down

Hot Water Problems Empty Hot Water Problems

Post  Sean D Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:07 am

Hi,

I am still having ongoing hot water problems. I only get hot enough hot water for 1 10 minute shower in the mornings and after that nothing, its completely cold. I am getting a T1 and T2 sensor error on the LED intermittantly wheather the water is running or not. I have had both Sensors changed with new ones and i have recently had the plumbers in and have checked the whole system for Blockages/Power Issues. Immersions heaters are working, Plate heat exchanger has been checked and i have had a Brand new Pump installed. After all this i am still getting the LED error's and there is still only enough hot water for 1 shower in the morning. The unit holds 140L of water. Couls it possibly be a faulty P.S.C Board?

Sean D

Back to top Go down

Hot Water Problems Empty Re: Hot Water Problems

Post  Mike the Boilerman Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:37 pm

Hi Sean,

Did you EVER get more than a ten minute shower? If you have a high performance shower delivering say 16 litres a minute then this is all you can expect!

If performance used to be fine but changed, I suspect your lower heater element has failed. Or possibly the plumbers have reduced the 'stat settings from maximum. Plumbers often do this thinking the water should not be made too hot, when in fact this just reduces performance (often quite badly).

I have no explanation for the intermittent sensor error reports, other than perhaps a loose plug on the board connection or incorrectly fitted wires in the board plug.

Cheers, Mike

Mike the Boilerman
Admin

https://gledhill-repairs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Hot Water Problems Empty It could be your PSC board

Post  sunny.sahdev Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:12 am

Yes it could be your PSC board if the answers are no to Mikes question. Also just check the header tank is half full.

sunny.sahdev

http://www.vedhas.co.uk/vedhas-what-we-do/pulsacoil-repair/#

Back to top Go down

Hot Water Problems Empty Re: Hot Water Problems

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down