Gledhill Repairs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOT ENOUGH HOT WATER!

2 posters

Go down

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOT ENOUGH HOT WATER! Empty PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOT ENOUGH HOT WATER!

Post  Angina Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:25 pm

Hi,

I've noticed that lots of people are having the same problem....I've just moved into my new flat last week and it has got a PulsaCoil a-class thermal store...the problem is that I don't get as much hot water as I would like to....the water heats up in the morning but is only sufficient for one person to take a quick shower...after that the water gets cold..and really cold!I then have to switch on the booster but it takes aroung 1h30mins for the water to heat up again..so it's really annoying...i had two plumbers to check the system but they seem to think everything's working alrite but the previous tenants always had hot water at any time of the day so i guess something must be wrong...could somebody please help??

Thnx,
Angie

Angina

Back to top Go down

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOT ENOUGH HOT WATER! Empty Re: PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOT ENOUGH HOT WATER!

Post  PhilSmith Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:29 am

I have the same problem! I rang Gledhill technical department to see what they could do, they said it could be a number of different problems but to check the flow rate of my shower compared to the water tank size.

I have a 150L tank and a shower with a flow rate of 20L/min so if the shower is run at full blast then i will only ever get a 7 min 30 sec shower!!!!!! The answer is to reduce the flow rate of your shower by simply not turning it on so high so i now get 15 mins of hot water (just enough time for two to get a shower)

I still dont think its working properly but the landlord has sent someone out twice to look at it and they say it is.

PhilSmith

Back to top Go down