Gledhill Repairs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've bought the new relay upgrade part for my PC A Class but.....

2 posters

Go down

I've bought the new relay upgrade part for my PC A Class but..... Empty I've bought the new relay upgrade part for my PC A Class but.....

Post  Apostles Wed May 12, 2010 3:57 am

I've bought the new relay upgrade part for my PC A Class but.....am not sure where it connects to?
Gledhill Technical help, for 60p a minute, were rubbish and referred me to the wiring diagram.

The wiring diagram shows Relay R1 with terminals 2 4 6 & 8 and Relay R2 with the same.
The new realys with their new wires attached only have 1 2 3 & 4.

Is there a simple wiring diagram that should come with this to show me how to connect it? If not is there some advice you can give me. (if you refer to the attached drawing I might be able to understand better!)

I also attach a picture of what happened inside my PC A Class as I am curious if you have ever seen this happen before. There was a small 'fire' at the DIN Rail terminal connectors. So

So far on thsi wonderful thermal store I have replaced 3 parts in 2 years!

Thanks in advance,

Apostles.

I've bought the new relay upgrade part for my PC A Class but..... Boiler10

Apostles

Back to top Go down

I've bought the new relay upgrade part for my PC A Class but..... Empty Re: I've bought the new relay upgrade part for my PC A Class but.....

Post  Apostles Tue May 18, 2010 7:03 pm

ANY HELP PLEASE?????

Apostles

Back to top Go down

I've bought the new relay upgrade part for my PC A Class but..... Empty Re: I've bought the new relay upgrade part for my PC A Class but.....

Post  Midland Boilercare Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:54 am

Hi Apostles

Sorry but I've only just read this post.
Do you still need assistance or have you had it sorted out already?
Kind regards

David Hickey
Midland Boilercare Ltd
Tel: 07973 624179
mialto: service@midlandboilercare.co.uk
Midland Boilercare
Midland Boilercare

http://www.midlandboilercare.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down