Gledhill Repairs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help! No light on power circuit supply!

2 posters

Go down

Help! No light on power circuit supply! Empty Help! No light on power circuit supply!

Post  kevinho Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:12 am

Hi there,

my pulscoil a-class heater was working fine until i woke up and decided to take a shower this morning. to my horror there was no hot water! there seems to be a buzzing sound from within the unit. There is also no green light on the power circuit supply button (usually it is switched on) i've got a feeling that the fuse has blown out for the main power that is supplied to the pulsacoil a-class? what should i do ? i desperately need hot water! Thanks!

kevinho

Back to top Go down

Help! No light on power circuit supply! Empty Re: Help! No light on power circuit supply!

Post  mike Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:21 am

Have you tried the boost?
Mike
MGC/H2O
Norfolk

mike

http://www.mgch20.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Help! No light on power circuit supply! Empty Re: Help! No light on power circuit supply!

Post  kevinho Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:35 am

hi mike yes ive tried the boost,

there is no power on the green light as in it is not lighted up, thus i am thinking it is a fuse problem?

kevinho

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down